In this Issue: Brian Genisio, Cristian Merighi, Terence Tsang, Gavin Wignall, and Alex Golesh(2),
The Expression Blend and Design blog announced Deep Zoom Composer - June 2009 Preview!
Unni posted a set of links on Blend 3 Databinding
- Adventures in MVVM -- Ball of Mud vs MVVM
- Brian Genisio discusses a demo he's doing of the contrast between a messy untested app and a good componentized one all of which is a twitter search app in WPF.
- Parametric Shader Effect in Silverlight 3 Beta1
- Cristian Merighi takes us step-by-step through writing a .fx file using HLSL, compiles it into a .ps file, and then uses it as a resource, and his demo works great!
- 6 New Silverlight Image Rotators
- Terence Tsang has added to his collection of image rotators and has reworked the others to be easily resued via xaml .. very cool!
- Shadow effect using 3D projection in Silverlight 3
- Gavin Wignall does a very cool 3D projection on a ball image where the light and shadow follow the mouse.
- Silverlight 3 Quick Tip #8: Caret Brush
- Alex Golesh demonstrates issues with alternative UI and how you need to control the caret also... gradient caret anyone ?
- Silverlight 3 Quick Tip #9: DataBinding with Validation
- In this tip Alex Golesh quickly shows us Databinding with validation using a ListBox.
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | SL Web Articles | My SL2+ Tutorials | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | My Tutorials | My Articles | My Tooltips | SL2 Web Articles | SilverlightCream | Join me @ SilverlightCream |
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Beta SilverlightCream
posted @ Monday, June 22, 2009 12:03 AM