In this issue: Umesh Patel, Eylon Yogev, and Shawn Wildermuth(2).
Walt Ritscher has Reflecting on Design #10 up ... and thse are very cool.
Then in this post: Feel the Power of WPF ListBox Templates, Walt has a link out to US Map in Listbox - WPF
Mike Ormond collected some Demos - Catching Up on Rich Clients Part 1
Shawn Wildermuth gave a shoutout to John Papa, and let everyone else know about a discount on John's book: Get John Papa's Excellent Silverlight Data Service Book for 40 Percent Off!. I haven't given this a proper post myself yet, but the book is great... as Shawn says if you're working with Silverlight and data, you need this book!
Stay in the 'Light!
- Loading Files From a Remote Server in Silverlight
- Umesh Patel has a nice tutorial up on SilverlightShow on loading files from a remote server. He even added syntax highlighting to a small extent on files he's viewing ... pretty cool idea!
- How to determine the processor count from a Silverlight web page
- Eylon Yogev has a post up on CodeProject that he determines the processor count from inside a Silverlight Application ... I can't remember anyone messing with that before...
- Twin Cities Developers' Guild Code Sample
- Shawn Wildermuth has posted the material for his latest presentation... didn't go? no problem... grab the material anyway!
- Tuning Animations in Silverlight Apps
- In this post, Shawn Wildermuth tells us about FrameRateCounter and RedrawRegions to help us tweak our applications.
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, February 13, 2009 8:00 PM