In this issue: Maurice de Beijer, Jesse Liberty(2), Corey Schuman, Mike Snow, Tim Heuer, and Radenko Zec.
Andras Velvart sent me a link to a stunning commercial application using Silverlight and DeepZoom... don't take my word for it, try it out: Zoomery.
If you're interested in 3D in Silverlight, check out what Telerik has going on: 3D in Silverlight from Telerik
Dan Wahlin has his My Latest Silverlight Articles post up.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Using Ninject with Silverlight to make you code more testable
- Maurice de Beijer has a tutorial up on IOC (Ninject) with Silverlight... good tutorial, Maurice, I'm adding your blog to my list!
- Extension Methods Part 2 – Lambda Expressions in Linq
- Jesse Liberty follows up yesterday's extension methods post with this one on Lambda expressions in LINQ. Another great reference post!
- Creating Extension Methods in VB
- Jesse follows that Lambda one up with Extension Methods in VB by request.
- XAML guidelines and best practices
- Corey Schuman references and expands upon a trio of guidelines by Jaime Rodriguez.
- Silverlight Tip of the Day #92 – How to Load Images from a Stream
- Mike Snow showed how to load external images a few posts back. This time he shows how to load images from the Client machine.
- Integrating Silverlight and ASP.NET MVC
- Tim Heuer examines ASP.NET MVC and Silverlight, using silverlight as the 'View' portion. Keep in mind Tim is not trying to set a standard, he's just experimenting, so why not experiment along.
- Silverlight supports fullscreen mode
- Radenko Zec had one other post on his site, and I thought another full screen example would be a good thing.
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:16 PM