In this issue: Martin Mihaylov, Radenko Zec, Terence Tsang, Mike Snow, and Shawn Wildermuth.
Walt Ritscher has his latest Reflecting on Design #6 up and these not only are very cool, but are the winning entries in the Worldwide Packaging Design Award Competition (link on Walt's page).
Stay in the 'Light!
- Silverlight Metronome
- Martin Mihaylov has an awesome metronome up in Silverlight ... yikes... I have to admit, I would NOT have thought to have used a slider for the pendulum... just how cool is that???
- Styling silverlight datagrid control
- Radenko Zec sent me this link, and I was going to chastise him for not sending me something sooner until I noticed the blog is only 4 days old... I'll catch up tomorrow unless he floods me with entries :) Looking good Radenko!
- 3D Spiral Image Rotation for MIX 09 Challenge
- Terence Tsang didn't get to amaze us with a MIX09 10K entry because he got tagged as a judge, but to make up for it, he posted a cool Spiral Image Rotation to view the multitude of entries. He's having some issues with the Silverlight side, so if you're Kit3D conversant, check it out and give him a hand.
- Silverlight Tip of the Day #91 – How to Apply Themes from the Silverlight Toolkit
- Mike Snow demonstrates how to make use of all the goodness of the themes in the Toolkit... could have saved me a bunch of time back in November :)
- Drag and Drop in Silverlight 2
- Shawn Wildermuth responds to the forum and put up a nice artile on Drag and Drop in Silverlight 2... that should answer a few questions!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream MIX09
posted @ Monday, February 9, 2009 4:31 PM