In this issue: Mike Ormond, Koen Zwikstra, Andrew Duthie, Mike Snow, Terence Tsang, and Corey Schuman.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Expression Encoder SL 2 MediaPlayer Templates and SL Streaming
- Mike Ormond bails us out on Expression Encoder "Please re-encode" errors ... explains why we're getting them and how to make it stop.
- Tetris in 10K
- Koen Zwikstra decided to jump into the 10K challenge. I have to admit I'm an old Tetris player, and played Koen's for quite a while without any problems... great job, Koen! ... SilverlightGirl... this one would be good for Mashooo :)
- Don’t forget to map the xap!
- Andrew Duthie explains what happens if you don't have the XAP mapped on your host and you try to execute, and how to fix it. I didn't have this problem with DiscountASP.NET ... they just worked.
- Silverlight Tip of the Day #79 – How to Disable HTML DOM Access from your Silverlight Application.
- Mike Snow has a new Tip up on how to disable the HTML DOM from Silverlight. I have to admit, I haven't needed this, but I'm sure it's the sort of thing that would eat up a lot of your time if you needed it and Mike hadn't posted it :)
- Flash vs Silverlight: Kit3D vs Papervision3D Example
- Terence Tsang has his latest image rotator up, this one using Kit3D in Silverlight and Papervision3D in Flash... cool stuff, Terence!
- Animating clipping area in Silverlight
- Corey Schuman shows us how to do one of those things that you don't think about until you need it, and Corey makes it easy :)
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream MIX09
posted @ Friday, January 9, 2009 1:07 PM