In this issue: Maurice de Beijer, Damon Payne, Expression Blend and Design BLog, Bart Czernicki, Ning Zhang, and Jesse Liberty.
If you haven't seen Silverlight Solution Center, check it out: Microsoft Help and Support
Stay in the 'Light!
- Unit testing in Silverlight part 1
- Maurice de Beijer sent me this link to part one of a series he's doing on Silverlight Unit Testing. I'll catch up with him, but if you're more interested, you can read ahead on his blog :)
- Run time is design time for AGT
- This is my latest of Damon Payne's postings in his AGT-building series. In this one, Damon bemoans the look-and-feel he's achieved and discusses his future visual needs for the program.
- Creating Falling Snow in Silverlight!
- If you are pretty much anywhere in the US right now, you probably have enough snow, but the Expression Blend and Design Blog has a very cool post up on adding snow to your Silverlight page... very cool, and seasonal :)
- Silverlight 3 - What we Know So Far & What We Can Predict (Part 2 of 3)
- Bart Czernicki has put up his 3rd part in the Silverlight "Predict the future" series :) ... check it out and see if you agree!
- Design Time Feature Implementation in Silverlight Toolkit
- Ning Zhang has a follow-on article to his Design-Time Feature post from a while back. This one explains the implementation in great detail.
- Jesse Liberty is getting ready to start a series on HyperVideo, and has a great intro into the subject up on his site.
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:02 PM