In this issue: Nikhil Kothari, David Wynne, Damon Payne, Laurent Bugnion, Terence Tsang, Scott Morrison, John Papa, Ning Zhang, Jesse Liberty, and Lee
Koen Zwikstra, has promised, has uploaded the Slideshow 2 Source Code
If you want to go to MIX and you haven't registered yet, at least as of sometime yesterday Special Offer Still Open – Save 40% on MIX09 Registration ... best $795 you'll spend!
Falling in the 'oh crap' category... Sara Ford has announced: Did you know that today’s tip on msinfo32.exe ends the series? -#382 ... your tips will be missed, Sara... lots of good info came that way!
Stay in the 'Light!
- Fluent Animations in Silverlight
- Nikhil Kothari has a post up about composite animations built in code on top of Nikhil's Silverlight.FX framework. Nikhil discusses a post by Daniel, and then continues on about the fluent API and View Model patterns... all good reading!
- Silverlight and the View-ViewModel Pattern
- David Wynne has posted a simple example of View-View Model pattern in Silverlight that he thought we all may be interested in.. what better way to learn than with having code to run :)
- Run time is design time for AGT 
- This is Damon Payne's 3rd post in his series. This one is on Service Wire-up, Presenters, and Events.
- Microsoft Expression Studio available at 50%
- Laurent Bugnion had the first post I'd seen on this. He references Chris Koenig, and if you don't have another way to get the Expression Suite, 50% off is a smoking deal!
- Quick Way to Make Real 3D Image Flipping Effect
- This time Terence Tsang is completely into Kit3D and is no longer calling his code beta. This is a very nice-looking image rotation... so if you're looking for one, check out his code.
- Silverlight 2 DataGrid December 2008 Release
- Scott Morrison talks about the DataGrid and the new release they've done to resolve some problems. He has a list of breaking changes and installation instructions as well. He also has a link to a Post by Brian Braeckel on the forum.
- Updated Silverlight 2 DataGrid Available
- John Papa also has a post up about the new DataGrid code.
- Silverlight Debugging with WinDbg and SOS
- Ning Zhang follows his debugging with Visual Studio post with this one on WinDbg and SOS ... I'm not familiar with SOS (yet), but wow... WinDbg... I lived in that in my win32 past!
- Bubbles – 1 Chart – three Axes
- Jesse Liberty followed up his Bubbles post with this one that has a third axis thrown in... this is very cool, and falls into an area I've been kicking around... building something like this for a Tag Cloud.
- Sample app
- Lee takes a shot at doing a LOB app with no code behind... using the MV* patterns... interesting to read...
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Saturday, December 20, 2008 2:25 PM