Chris Anderson, Tim Heuer, Michael S. Scherotter, and Jonathan van de Veen.
If you don't read Scott Guthrie's blog, shame on you :) ... he posted his latest aggregation today: Dec 2nd Links: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Dynamic Data, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, Silverlight/WPF .
Stay in the 'Light!
- Building a Silverlight Line-Of-Business Application – Part 4
- Chris Anderson over at SilverlightShow put up the fourth part of his LOB series ... definitely a keeper.
- Silverlight install experience best practices
- Tim Heuer uses Netflix as a great install example ... give it a shot if you still have a machine without Silverlight on it like Tim had :)
- An Interview with the Developer of a Silverlight 2 Ribbon Interface
- Michael S. Scherotter had built a ribbon control in WPF/E, but gave up on SL2 when he saw the one he's blogging about... too cool!
- Using the popup element in Silverlight
- This is a bit older post from Jonathan van de Veen about the popup element... still good!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Tuesday, December 2, 2008 4:55 PM