In this issue: Hannes Preishuber, David Justice, Dan Wahlin, Terence Tsang, and Chris Carper.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Input Validation with Silverlight
- Hannes Preishuber posted this entry about Input Validation... that seems to be coming up more lately... and yikes I must have lost Hannes' blog address somewhere... I'm watching now and will catch up!
- Silverlight 2 XAML Binding and Custom / Core Dependency Properties
- David Justice blogs about responding to a spanking from Justin Angel and discusses the reason why and the binding issues discussed
- Using the Visual State Manager in Silverlight Templates
- Dan Wahlin continues from his last 'flat button' post and goes into the Visual State Manager with blend to modify the look of his button ... all good stuff!
- Silverlight vs Flash: Passing Query String / Parameters
- Terence Tsang has a new post up on passing Query Strings... a little different from some of his, but he's still comparing Silverlight and Flash.
- Silverlight 2 Recipies: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Chris Carper at the SilverlightBiz site reported a new Silverlight book out that I haven't heard of... check it out on Amazon, it looks interesting to me!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Monday, November 24, 2008 8:57 AM