In this issue: Jesse Liberty, Michael Sync, Shawn Burke, David Anson, Andy Beaulieu, Dan Wahlin, Laurent Bugnion, Expression Blend and Design Blog, Lee, and Mike Snow
Kathy Kam reports that Silverlight 2 has RTW! (a week ago) , and her controls sample is updated... she also hints she is working on another sample... I'm guessing it's with the Toolkit :)
Stay in the 'Light!
- Toolkit release & Themes
- Jess Liberty posted about the Toolkit and Themes release today, with a bunch of screenshots and a bit of code.
- Silverlight Toolkit CTP released
- Michael Sync has a description of the Toolkit and some screenshots, then jumps right in with Silverlight Toolkit - Using Silverlight TreeView Control
- Silverlight Toolkit Now Available For Download
- Shawn Burke has an article up on the Toolkit as well with a bunch of detailed information about the various groupings. Page Brooks also has a nice layout according to the 'bands' described.
- Silverlight Toolkit released today at PDC!
- David Anson does a great job concentrating solely on the charting capabilities of the Toolkit.
- The Silverlight Toolkit is Live
- Andy Beaulieu explains how to add the controls to the toolbox and digs into the Tree Control.
- Silverlight Toolkit Released
- Dan Wahlin has a LOT of code and examples in his Toolkit blog post... I think him and Laurent (next) were up all night with these :)
- New Silverlight controls suite delivered by Microsoft #PDC08
- Laurent Bugnion has a long detailed post about the Toolkit, digging deep into some aspects... don't skip these last two!
- Simulating Sample Data in Blend 2 SP1
- On the Expression Blend and Design Blog, they discuss a way to simulate Data in Blend 2. The concept may be in question according to some comments, but it looks like a great start.
- DataGrid navigation between cells
- In what may be the shortest post, Lee discusses Navigation between DataGrid cells.
- Silverlight Tip of the Day #66 – How to copy XAML for Silverlight from Expression Designer
- Mike Snow explains in detail how to get the XAML from Expression Designer into a usable location.
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:00 PM