In this issue: Jeff Handley, Dan Wahlin, Matthias Shapiro, Peter McGrattan, and Imran Shaik.
You might want to take a look at Somesegar's post: Inspiring through Innovation - DevLabs. I've seen another post about the "Small Basic" compiler...
Corey Schuman reports he has Updated examples to RTM.
Stay in the 'Light!
- ViewModel Pattern
- Jeff Handley has a bit of an overview article on the ViewModel Pattern. This applies to both WPF and Silverlight, so would be a good read.
- Adding Style to Silverlight 2 Controls
- Dan Wahlin explains styling controls in XAML ... what I call CSS for XAML :)
- Swapping Content In the Code Behind in Silverlight
- Matthias Shapiro explains how he resolved a problem in code behind that was kicking his behind in an effort to help the rest of us avoid the problem.
- Configuring Silverlight 2 Polling Duplex Endpoints in .config file only
- Peter McGrattan continues from an earlier post and shows us how to get around some missing WCF functionality in Silverlight 2 and get this job done.
- Tutorial: Animating Custom Controls for themes using Opacity Masks
- Imran Shaik is continuing to put out good stuff... this time turning his Opacity Masks article into a video on Animating Custom Controls using them... cool stuff, thanks Imran!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, October 24, 2008 11:52 AM