In this issue: Jonas Follesø, Koen Zwikstra, Jeff Wilcox, Andy Beaulieu, Jaime Rodriguez, James Bacon, Terence Tsang, and Chris Hay
Jonas Follesø has been busy and reports that YouCard, DiveLog and WebcamPOC updated for Silverlight 2 RC0.
Jaime Rodriguez reports that We just published a codeplex project with source for > 25 Pixel Shader effects and ~35 Transition effects.. for WPF.
Koen Zwikstra reports that Silverlight Spy for RC0 available.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Client-side HTML controls for Silverlight 2
- Jeff Wilcox has a cool article on some code included in the Silverlight unit test framework download... go figure there'd be something cool like this in there. This isn't for prime time, but definitely looks like fun to play with!
- Getting Started with Silverlight Game Development
- Any Beaulieu lists out a very nice list of all the folks blogging about Games and Silverlight, and thanks for the shout-out, Andy!
- Announcement: WPF Pixel Shader Effects Library on codeplex..
- Jaime Rodriguez Announces a WPF shader effects library that looks great!
- Step by step on how to upgrade Silverlight 2 beta 2 to Silverlight 2 RC0
- If you haven't upgraded to RC0 yet, James Bacon has a step-by-step tutorial for you.
- Flash and Silverlight: Fish Eye Menu
- I'm getting close to the bottom of the list of old posts by Terence Tsang... This Fish-Eye menu was the third.. and very cool!
- More Silverlight RC0 Woes
- Chris Hay reports a problem with a button in RC0 that the team seems interested in :)
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Sunday, October 5, 2008 4:50 PM