Boyan Mihaylov on SL/Amazon, David Hyde with SL Stock Portfolio, Chris Anderson with SL LOB app, Jesse Liberty on Content Presenter and Isolated Storage, Shawn Burke on ExpandoHeaderControl, Brad Abrams on CSLA and SL, Matthias Shapiro on ListView Styles, Manish Dalal on Combobox in DataGrid, Jeff Wilcox on SL & JS, David Anson on LayoutTransform, Terence Tsang with a simple text effect, and Lee with Combobox in DataGrid
The SilverlightShow Write and Win Contest is ready for your votes! Three of the entries today are also entries in the contest, so go help them out!
Karl Shifflett has announced: XAML Power Toys 3.0.0 Released - Code Name: Refactored.
Bill Reiss blogged about another place to get questions answered.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Find Your Books in Amazon.com with Silverlight
- Boyan Mihaylov posted this SL/Amazon lash-up to the SilverlightShow Write and Win Contest.
- Silverlight Stock Portfolio
- David Hyde posted this cool Silverlight Stock Portfolio article to the SilverlightShow Write and Win Contest.
- Building a Framework for Silverlight Line-Of-Business Applications
- Chris Anderson posted this SL LOB app article to the SilverlightShow Write and Win Contest.
- RC0 & ContentPresenter
- Jesse Liberty discussed (yesterday) the Content Presenter in RC0 and what we should know has changed. Then today he wrote up a very nice tutorial on Isolated Storage: Isolated Storage – Might Be Easier Than You Think
- Updated ExpandoHeaderControl sample for RC0
- Shawn Burke has uploaded the source for the updated control sample for RC0 for the ExpandoHeader Control... go get it!
- CSLA.NET Comes to Silverlight
- Brad Abrams discusses how Rockford Lhotka has brought CLSA.net to SL2 ... wonder if my buddy Steve is using it :)
- How to Assign ColumnHeaderContainerStyle and ColumnHeaderTemplate to a ListView Style
- A post from August by Matthias Shapiro about ListView Styling in WPF ... still good stuff :)
- ComboBox in DataGrid
- Manish Dalal discusses in great detail a Combobox in a DataGrid and *almost* finishes with an RC0 issue... see Lee's post below
- LayoutTransform functionality updated for Silverlight 2!
- David Anson has updated his LayoutTransform Control, and has a good write-up on the use.
- Flash vs Silverlight: Simple Text Effect
- A new entry this time from Terence Tsang ... what he calls a text effect ... sort of looks like the stagecoach coming in surrounded by a cloud of dust... pretty cool :)
- ComboBox in DataGrid Issue with RC0
- Amazingly enough, Lee took off today on the Combobox in DataGrid issue as well... and Lee has a workaround to Manish's problem he posed.
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Monday, September 29, 2008 10:27 PM