Bill Reiss announced a SL Game contest, Matt Berseth with Custom DataGrid icons, Palard Julien provides password control, Sean Blakemore on IOC and Moq, Somesegar describes the olympics process, Laurence Moroney with a fun app, Scott Barnes on RSS, Tim Heuer announces hands-on labs, and Expression Blog on animating a line [WPF].
Stay in the 'Light!
- Silverlight Game Contest rules and FAQ now online
- Bill announced this the other day and I held off until I could exchange email with him... looks like a good group of prizes, and should be fun considering the games we've seen so far.
- Custom Sort Icons with Silverlight 2's DataGrid Control
- Matt Berseth wasn't satisfied with his angled headers on the DataGrid, now he's replaced the default sort icons... very cool!
- Silverlight - Password field no longer missing
- I found this via Bill Reiss, and while Bill called it Slap your head Simple, I just laughed when I read it... go see for yourself :)
- Mocking and IOC in Silverlight 2, Castle Project and Moq ports
- Sean Blakemore picks up the wand from Mark Monster and takes off on Castle and Moq and actually has it all working for us... go get it!
- Olympics like you've never seen them before!
- There's been a bunch of Olympic posts, but Somesegar describes how all that is being done on-site, to provide the videos for us on our browsers.
- And you thought the Olympic Silverlight app was Sexy?
- Laurence Morony demonstrates a Silverlight app that is just for fun... take a peek at it for yourself :)
- Do you know Silverlight has an inbuilt native RSS Reader?
- Scott Barnes discusses the fact that building an RSS reader in Silverlight is almost as simple ass the password box up above :)
- 4 new Silverlight hands-on labs
- Tim Heuer talks a bit about 4 new hands-on labs now available at Silverlight.net ... that's my afternoon entertainment, I think!
- How to Animate a Drawing Line
- While not Silverlight, the Expression Team Blog discusses animating drawing a line in WPF ... and why can't someone just port that over to Silverlight, huh, huh, huh :)
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Sunday, August 17, 2008 8:39 AM