Karen Corby on Parts and States, James Bacon on DataGrid and Upgrading from B1 to B2, Pete Brown DevNugget WebCast, Shawn Wildermuth Podcast interview, Jesse Liberty on MouseDown issues, Ilia Iordanov on Attached Properties, Ivan Dragoev on Firing MouseLeftDown in StackPanel, Nikolay Raychev on RepeatButton, and David Anson on updated HTMLTextBlock.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Parts and States Model with VisualStateManager Part 1 of 4
- First things first... stop reading this right now and take the link to Karen's blog. I'm not going anywhere, and this is fun stuff!... part 1 of 4 yet :)
- Fix for the DataGrid does not exist in the namespace error in Silverlight 2 beta 2
- James Bacon submitted a link to the next article and I found this and some more. I'll do just 2 today and catch up later... this first one is a workaround for the DataGrid not being in the namespace.
- Upgrading existing Silverlight 2 beta 1 code to beta 2
- This post by James details issues upgrading from B1 to B2. I also added James' site as a blog in the database.
- New DevNugget: Silverlight Controls and Composition
- Andrew Duthie and Pete Brown are collaborating to put up some Silverlight WebCasts done by Pete. Short, but worth the time spent... but don't take my word for it... go watch :)
- Sparkling Client PodCast with Me!
- My buddy Erik Mork of Sparkling Client PodCast put up a PodCast with Shawn Wildermuth. Erik's work is always good, and Shawn is an interesting guy, so you know this is good!
- Who Ate My Mouse Down Event??
- Jesse Liberty couldn't stand getting out of town without taking one more shot :) ... this one discusses the Mouse Down Event issues people are having with Beta 2 ... great information!
- Attached Properties in Silverlight
- If you're wondering WTF are Attached Properties, then wonder no more as Ilia Iordanov explains it all at SilverlightShow.
- Tip: Force firing MouseLeftButtonDown event on any place in a StackPanel
- Getting a Left Mouse Button Down message from randomly inside a StackPanel ... seems like some of the issues we had in 1.0 ... or the solution seems familiar :)
- Using the RepeatButton control in Silverlight 2
- Ivan Dragoev blogs about the RepeatButton in Beta 2... continuing the expose of all the controls. I for one am glad to see lots of original work at SilverlightShow... and happy to blog it as well... keep up the good work guys!
- HtmlTextBlock Sample Updated for Silverlight 2 Beta 2
- David Anson [Delay] updated his HTMLTextBlock sample to Beta 2. I've not only blogged this before but emailed the link to a few people... interesting and good work!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:12 PM