Scott Guthrie's weekly list-o-links, LeeOnTech about SL2 GroupBox and Drag/Drop, Dan Waters on DeepZoom, Dan Wahlin on SL2 Sockets, and Silverlight Streaming is updated!
Stay in the 'Light!
- April 11th Links: ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, Silverlight
- I normally don't re-blog Scott's Friday list of links because I figure if you're associated with this business in any manner, you're already reading his blog! Today's Silverlight list caught me off-guard however... thanks Scott!!
- LeeOnTech posted this GroupBox one yesterday and it looks very nice. I did a groupbox one in 1.0 but didn't knock off the corners. I haven't looked at the code to see if the controls are really grouped, I'll leave that investigation up to the user (mostly because I didn't think of it until now and I can't get to skydrive from here :)
- Drag and Drop in Silverlight
- Before I could post his GroupBox, Lee had this Drag and Drop up... and is between ListBoxes, so that is definitelly something to look at!
- Intro to Silverlight 2 Video Tutorial: DeepZoom for Dummies!
- Dan Waters has this video on Silverlight.Net and I tracked it back to an article with more info and links on his site... good stuff!
- Pushing Data to a Silverlight Client with Sockets: Part I
- Dahn Wahlin was just yesterday discussing Networking from a higher level and came back this morning with this post on sockets. Been a long time since I did anything with sockets... Dan is a good guy to learn from!
- Silverlight Streaming update!
- If you haven't seen it yet, Silverlight Streaming has been updated... this post from 'benwilli'??? details what's new
- Alice - An Educational Software that teaches students computer programming in a 3D environment
- I found this by way of Joe Stagner's blog, and while it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Silverlight, it looks like it might have great promise for kids learning programming. I'm going to install it and try to get my granddaughter involved.
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, April 11, 2008 1:22 PM