Jeff Paries with OOJS part 2, Chrishayuk with a fix to a listbox stretch problem, Karen Corby gives up FlickrViewr, Mike Ormond details the mouse wheel, Shawn Burke discussing the SL2 controls and downloads, Cameron Albert on Multi-Threading SL, SilverlightSDK on the SL docs, and Tim Heuer on SL2 and Web Services.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Jeff Paries comes back with part 2 in his OOJS sequence and getting into stuff I need to read too!
- Stretches that don't work for ListBoxItems
- Chrishayuk examines a listbox stretch problem that isn't consistent between WPF and SL2 and offers up a workaround for the time being... very cool :)
- Karen Corby gives details of her Flickr Viewer she demonstrated at MIX and has the source available as well... thanks Karen!
- More on the mouse wheel
- An article a few days old from Mike Ormond on using the mouse wheel
- Silverlight 2 Beta 1 Controls Available, including Source and Unit Tests
- This is a MIX day 1 article from Shawn Burke detailing the SL2 controls and downloads.... all good information still!
- Multi-threading in Silverlight
- Now there's two words I didn't expect to hear together, or is it 3 words? Multi-threading in SL... I'm going to have to read that post a couple more times ;) ... great stuff, Cameron!
- What about the docs?
- There's docs?? ... seriously... check out the documentation with SL, it's easier than asking a question on the forum and having someone give you a page reference :)
- Calling web services with Silverlight 2
- Tim Heuer, riding the CodeTrip bus and slamming Silverlight code ... go figure... Tim gets more done on a bus than I do sitting here! ... good stuff, Tim!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, March 14, 2008 10:58 PM