Scott Guthrie follows up his 8 SL2 Tutorials with a 9th demoing a new version of Blend, Adam Kinney gives us a forensic look at Scott's tutorial, and Denislav Savkov provides a nice image slider control for SL1.1
Stay in the 'Light!
- First Look at Using Expression Blend with Silverlight 2
- Unless you've been unconscious all morning, you've seen Scott Guthrie's post already :) For the one or two of you that haven't ... add this onto the list of 8 he's already done... and if this code doesn't make you extremely anxious for SL2 Beta, then maybe you ARE unconscious :)
- My notes from First Look at Using Expression Blend with Silverlight 2
- As with Scott's other tutorials, Adam Kinney gives us a forensic walk-thru of some of the important parts of the latest one... sort of a tutorial about a tutorial :) Keep 'em coming, Scott & Adam!
- Image slider control in Silverlight 1.1
- Denislav Savkov of SilverlightShow gives us a very nice slider control for SL 1.1 just in time for SL2 ... very nice... works smoothly, Denislav!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, February 29, 2008 2:44 PM