Late Cream for today: Ink Drawing by Julia Lerman, Seema Ramchandani exposes EnableRedrawRegions, and Shawn Wildermuth exposes a Clipping Path Transform problem.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Silverlight and Ink: Drawing
- Another old post, this one from Julia Lerman. I found this while searching for an answer for someone on the forum about drawing complex objects. At first I thought this was simply (yeah right) an Ink drawing app, but there are multiple pages, and it becomes much more and very cool.. plus since it is 1.0 you can, well, you know... get the source :)
- Perf Debugging Tips: EnableRedrawRegions & a performance bug in VideoBrush
- This from Seema Ramchandani, who is apparently a PM for Avalon, by way of Pete Brown discusses SL redraws and how to track them with "EnableRedrawRegions". Plus along the way, found and reported a performance bug with VideoBrush.
- Clipping Path Transformations Don't Work in Silverlight?
- Shawn Wildermuth back in again finding and dealing with issues during presentations ... that can't be fun! This one, however, there's no workaround...
Silverlight News on Twitter | Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, January 18, 2008 3:52 PM