Merry Christmas from SilverlightCream -- Here's a whole bunch of things that found it's way into SilverlightCream over the last couple weeks but for one reason or another was never blogged... enjoy!
Stay in the 'Light!
- Christmas Ball Breaker
- From Frank at Frank's world -- something to take the stress out of the holidays :)
- Why Can't I "Go Live" with Silverlight 1.1 Alpha?
- Tim Sneath discusses SL 1.1 and why you may have problems with some 1.0 sites among other things
- 3D collision detection, the code
- This one I just dropped the ball on, because Michael posted the source to his 3D collision code shortly after the article. Jesse Liberty got *way* ahead of me on his "Did You Know series:
- Did You Know That... Microsoft Expression Encoder will not only encode your movie but create a player for you
- Did You Know That... createObjectEx is really just a wrapper around createObject?
- Did You Know That... Microsoft Expression Encoder is available for 180 day free trial?
- Did You Know That... you must set isWindowless to true to use HTML overlays?
- Did You Know... There are two ways to pass data to your Silverlight 1.0 control on creation
- Did You Know That... the second way to pass information to your Silverlight control is through the seventh (context) parameter
- Silverlight 1.1's BrowserHttpWebRequest Bug
- Sean Wildermuth reports a problem he found while playing with Astoria and Silverlight
- creating silverlight player templates part 2
- Tim Heuer continued his custem expression encoder article by talking about the latest offering from the expression team.
- Building a Great Media Driven Web Site (with Silverlight and ASP.NET)
- This is a Talk Brad Abrams gave that he offers up full slides and demo from.
- Silverlight 2.0 - How to design the blog theme with Silverlight
- Michael Sync details the steps of setting up a new page theme in Silverlight 2.0
- Silverlight - World Map
- Imran Shaik has been answering questions on the forums and said he was working on a xaml world map, and is now ready to show it off!
- Silverlight 2.0: Project template for self-resizing applications
- Laurent Bugnion posted a short article on his normal start-up of a new SL application to avoid problems with resizing
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Monday, December 24, 2007 8:25 PM