I've been jammed up the last couple days, so this Cream is only ones submitted to me, later I'll do the ones I've found: Pete Brown displays a great SL1.1 Tree View and Animated Wrap Panel - with code; Gwynn Kruger of SilverSpud explains what Dependency properties are and then goes on to show how to set and get them in C# and XAML; and Tim Sneath bails out folks like me with SL 1.1 versioning problems
Stay in the 'Light!
- Calling Silverlight 1.1 Developers: Do You Need to Update Your Machine?
- Tim Sneath comes to the rescue of folks like me that got jammed up on versions and are being prompted to update Silverlight.
- Dependency properties, conceptually explained
- Gwynn Kruger jumps back in and explains for us what dependency properties are... why we'd use them and how.
- Dependency properties, setting them in xaml and in C#
- Gwynn then goes on to explain how to set and get dependency properties in C# and XAML.
- Silverlight 1.1 TreeView and Animated Wrap Panel Controls with Source Code
- From Pete Brown at irritatedVowel.com, a very nice-working SL 1.1 Tree view and Wrap Panels app with code -- thanks Pete!
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, November 2, 2007 6:37 AM