Web Analytics for Silverlight from the ISV Developer Evangelism Team; Jesse Liberty has a video on Silverlight.net discussing interacting with HTML, and he and Tim Heuer have banded together to extend Jesse's Hypervideo; Laurence Moroney digs into Silverlight.js a bit to determine if Silverlight is installed among other things; and via Scott Guthrie, we're introduced to Gerard Leblanc's SL 1.1 blog
Stay in the 'Light!
- Gerard Leblanc
- For those of you that don't read Scott Guthrie's blog [shame on you :) ] I'm repeating Gerard's link ... great SL 1.1 blog!
- integrating data with silverlight and media
- Tim Heuer & Jesse Liberty got together on this one... that's two groups of two in two days... I'm noticing a pattern, and I forgot to pick a partner! ahem... yes well... this is a collaboration video extrapolating Jesse's Hypervideo concepts.
- How to Check if Silverlight is installed
- This was slightly touched on by a post the other day, but Laurence Moroney ferrets out this and more fun info using Silverlight.js
- Reach Out And Touch HTML
- Jesse Liberty Posted talks about Silverlight controls that can interact with your HTML.
- Web Analytics For Silverlight
- Wanna try to figure out how many folks have been viewing your Silverlight bits?
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:31 PM