Some old, some new: XamlArchive.com -- great idea for archiving cool XAML to use!; The Expression team skinned the rotary control I blogged about a week or so ago; I found a couple good articles by Benjamin Nitschke, particularly one taking a cut at detailing Silverlight Error Codes; and a link for a Carousel from Dan Dobbs at VectorForm.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Here's a good idea... a xaml archive! I'm kind of hoping some of that is in SilverlightCream as well, but if XamlArchive can aggregate cool XAML then it's perfect and a place I will visit!
- A/C Controls - Skinning the RotaryControl
- From the Expression Team Blog... I posted the control article when it came out, now they've put skin on it... not *exactly* Silverlight, but hey... go for it :)
- Silverlight and Web Services
- Benjamin Nitschke has a good set of links to other WebServices/SL work and some original as well.
- Silverlight Codes Explained
- Also from Benjamin, this list is from July 20, 2007 so is possibly incomplete, but it's better than scratching your head! The link at SilverlightCream is wrong, and will fix it tonight.
- Image Carousel
- Dan Dobbs has 30 Silverlight demos at VECTORform and this is just one of them... all with code!
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Wednesday, October 24, 2007 2:45 PM