Busy Day in Silverlight -- This is Part 2: Michael Cameron of MC's Sandpit posted a must-read two-parter on Collisions in 1.1 with great demos; Jesse Liberty continues his 1.1 excursion by revisiting Drag and Drop; and while not directly Silverlight, The Expression team released Service Pack 1 for Expression Design
Stay in the 'Light!
- Silverlight Collision Detection
- Michael Cameron of MC's Sandpit posted this really nice Collision article... great bubble demo! With Source :)
- Silverlight collision while dragging
- This is Michael's second part. Very reactive... I grabbed a bubble, and whacked it around for a bit and that display just kept on flying around :) ... very cool!
- The Great Asynchronous Learning Experiment - Beginning 1.1 with Drag and Drop
- Jesse Liberty revisits Drag and Drop, this time in Silverlight 1.1
- Expression Design Service Pack 1 is now available!
- This service pack addresses critical issues and expands the XAML export feature to better support the 1.0 release of Silverlight.
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:12 PM