Michael Washington posted a DNN/Silverlight Picture album viewer; Andy Britcliffe posted an article to help debug Silverlight no-show issues; vivekdalvi discusses XamlReader.Load; Craig Dunn has an example of combining Silverlight and Virtual Earth; Bob Familiar discusses Silverlight 1.1 and Web Services; and Dave Campbell [that's me :) ] posted a write-up on the Desert Code Camp III Silverlight presentation of a Silverlight 1.0 Outlook Bar
Stay in the 'Light!
- Silverlight Album
- Michael Washington does another Dot Net Nuke/Silverlight app of a very nice picture album viewer
- Deploying a Silverlight application to IIS and nothing shows up?
- Andy Britcliffe posted a very nice article to help figure out why your Silverlight isn't working.
- InitializeFromXaml Vs XamlReader.Load
- An old (May 8, 2007) article by vivekdalvi discusses using XamlReader.Load and how it's different from WPF.
- TileClient08: Google Earth/Moon/Mars/Virtual Earth and Silverlight
- Craig Dunn is mashing up Silverlight and Virtual Earth, with explanation on his blog.
- Adopting Silverlight - An Architects Point of View
- This article by Bob Familiar came to me by way of Andrew Duthie, and is a good write-up on Silverlight 1.1 and Web Services -- yes there are many others, but anything with code that works is worth a look :)
- Silverlight 1.0 Outlook Bar
- This is the explanation of my presentation at Desert Code Camp III. The zip file of all source shown is available on the article, and fully-functional Outlook Bar sample in Silverlight 1.0 demonstrated with code.
Silverlight Web Articles I've tagged - My Silverlight Articles - My Silverlight Tutorials - SilverlightCream
posted @ Monday, September 24, 2007 12:38 PM