LINQ videos from Beth Massi; User Controls in Silverlight 1.0 and 1.1 from Tim Heuer; Free DataGrid for WPF from XCEED; and Dynamic Data in Silverlight with a twist: SQL, Stored Procs, ASP.Net Handlers and Silverlight 1.0
I've been jammed working on other things, and there's actually been a lot of good stuff come through, so I'm going to post this in two pieces... one now and one later on this afternoon.
Note that anything I post that is remotely related to Silverlight can also be found at SilverlightCream.com
Stay in the 'Light!
- More LINQ "How Do I" Videos Just Released
- I've been putting good LINQ posts on here because LINQ applies to Silverlight in general. Unless the article has a direct tie to Silverlight though, I won't enter it at SilverlightCream. That being said, here are a couple good LINQ videos from Beth Massi, actually numbers 3, 4, and 5 of a series. Take the Home link and bookmark Beth's blog... good stuff!
- implementing silverlight controls in 1.0
- First of two parts from Tim Heuer... not sure where Tim finds all the time, but I for one am glad he does :)
- implementing user controls in silverlight 1.1
- The second article from Tim, this one about 1.1
- Free DataGrid for WPF from XCEED
- Nothing whatsoever to do with Silverlight, but if you think you may try some WPF, here's a free grid to grab!
- Dynamic Data Display in Silverlight
- In a very interesting twist, this article is accessing SQL data using and an ASP.net handler and displaying it in a Silverlight 1.0 canvas... yeah... NOT 1.1 like everyone else!
Silverlight Web Articles I've tagged - My Silverlight Articles - My Silverlight Tutorials - SilverlightCream