Jesse Liberty continues his Silverlight 1.1 learning quest, followed (or is it shadowed) by J. Michael Palermo IV who is *always* good to hear, so his posts should be not only good learning but entertaining; and Rob Bagby posted the source for his SL Webcast the other day.
Stay in the 'Light!
- What Skills Do You Need *Before* Learning Silverlight
- Jesse Liberty continues his Silverlight quest by answering a fundamental question.
- Silverlight Soliloquy: The Beginning
- J. Michael Palermo IV AKA "ShadownMan" is approaching Silverlight by following Jesse Liberty's posts. This should be good, Michael is one of my favorite presenters.
- Silverlight Soliloquy: Qualifications
- Michael continues today based on Jesse's response, and continues to investigate.
- Silverlight 1.0 Webcast Sample Code
- Rob Bagby posted the code to his Silverlight webcast.
Silverlight Web Articles I've tagged and My Silverlight Articles and My Silverlight Tutorials
posted @ Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:42 AM