My daily Silverlight 'Pick of the Litter' from the web, I will add on as I come across others
- Silverlight 1.1 - How to Create a Media Player
- Chad Campbell has created a 31-minute 'walkthrough of creating a media player' in alpha video. admitted first video, but great content! ... I look forward to seeing more, Chad :)
- Programming HTML with C#
- WPF Hands-on-Lab: Build an Outlook 2007 UI Clone
- This one is from Tim Sneath as well, and while not SIlverlight is just too cool to ignore. a 90-page lab manual on building an outlook clone in WPF... very cool... wonder who you have to work for to get the running room to produce a 90-page lab document??
- Destory All Invaders
- Andy Beaulieu wrote me and sent this link. Very cool invaders game over Google (?) Maps -- you pick the location. Your helicopter is reflected on the ground along with other objects flying. It's in Alpha, and I like it... are we gonna see some source, Andy ?? :)
- Balder 3D Engine for Silverlight - Source Code is out New!
- Michael Schwarz reported this on his blog, and has a link to the running (Alpha) demo. I think I've seen this before, but now the code is in CodePlex!
Silverlight Web Articles I've tagged and My Silverlight Articles and My Silverlight Tutorials
posted @ Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:19 AM