Geeks With Blogs

News
Joe Mayo Devices and Things

I’m using xUnit and the Resharper test runner.  Today, I ran into a situation where I couldn’t run tests.  The runner icons weren’t showing in the gutter.  Then I pressed Ctrl+U+R and received the following message:

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, there were several tests in the file, decorated with FactAttribute.  Considering that I the code was written via TDD and the test were definitely working, I was curious why I suddenly couldn’t run them.

It turns out that I removed the public modifier from the class in the not-so-distant past.  I don’t remember doing it, but it sure was missing.

The fix was to add the public modifier back to the test class.  The Resharper test runner started working immediately.

@JoeMayo

Posted on Monday, March 12, 2012 10:22 PM | Back to top


Comments on this post: No tests found in file

No comments posted yet.
Your comment:
 (will show your gravatar)


Copyright © Joe Mayo | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net | Join free