Blog Stats
  • Posts - 139
  • Articles - 1
  • Comments - 146
  • Trackbacks - 0

The votes are in and winners chosen for a free Visual WebGui ProStudio License

First we would like to thank each and every one of you who have supported Visual WebGui in the nominations for DevProConnections and Windows IT Pro. We appreciate all of our customers and friends of Gizmox for being with us each step of the way in our efforts to bring our unique products to the forefront of code trans-positioning and migration.

Without further ado - Congratulations to our 3 big winners!

• Gevorg Horomyan
  • Marcin Pytel
  • Ugur Yildirim

Please contact us at your earliest convenience at marketing@gizmox.com to receive your free Visual WebGui ProStudio License! We know you will benefit immensely from the software and please let us know your feedback as well.

Also – keep your eyes and ears open for the winners of the actual Community Choice Awards which will be announced in the December 2011 issues of Windows IT Pro, SQL Server Magazine, and DevProConnections.

Once again, thank you all for your time and effort in voting for Gizmox’s revolutionary Visual WebGui as the best add-in and cloud computing product or service. We hope to see you with us as we continue to bring you better, more improved software.

For anyone interested in other industry awards, there is also a Visual Studio Magazine Readers Choice Awards that can be viewed at the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KFB6YJC

Keep up to date with all the news and coverage of Visual WebGui on their website www.visualwebgui.com, on Twitter @VisualWebGui, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VisualWebGui.

# re: The votes are in and winners chosen for a free Visual WebGui ProStudio License

Gravatar This is an excellent post, I was looking for this knowledge. Just so you know I found your web site when I was searching for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.christmas cards | windows 8
12/11/2011 12:57 AM | hunny

Gravatar I checked their work and they deserve it. I am sure that next time we will see other winner. 2/22/2012 10:05 PM | yacht charter italy

Gravatar I will follow your tips. I am sure that in the future I can improve my programming skills. 3/3/2012 12:56 AM | Bouncy Castle Hire Surrey

Gravatar that is not a problem for me. In fact it is a really good news. 3/19/2012 2:36 AM | mold inspection

Gravatar It is a good licence. Maybe I will win it! 3/19/2012 11:39 PM | pension loan

Gravatar That is the proper weblog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You notice a lot its nearly laborious to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!
4/9/2012 8:38 PM | jordanretroshoesonline

Gravatar Good work, I enjoyed A brief message to the person who jacked up my car at 3 o'clock in the morning, removed the lug nuts from the passenger-side wheel, took the wheel (presumably to replace a damaged wheel on his own Scion TC), and left my 3-wheeled car for me to discover at 8:20 a.m. this morning – jotsheet. It was good. View my blog sometime, it all about Winter Springs, FL Real Estate.
4/9/2012 8:41 PM | asicsliving

Gravatar It goes the same way 7/14/2012 5:31 PM | tfc

Gravatar You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great! 7/14/2012 5:33 PM | pokemon marriland

Gravatar The every one of you who have supported Visual WebGui in the nominations for DevProConnections and Windows. We appreciate all of our customers and friends of Gizmox for being with us each step of the way in our efforts to bring our unique products to the forefront of code trans-positioning and migration. 7/29/2012 5:18 PM | london

Gravatar It is the Visual WebGui as the best add-in and cloud computing product or service. We hope to see you with us as we continue to bring you better, more improved software.. 10/22/2012 7:08 PM | G zoppi

Gravatar The votes are in and winners chosen for a free Visual WebGui ProStudio License. First we would like to thank each and every one of you who have supported in Visual way. 10/22/2012 7:11 PM | jeff toronto