Waclaw Chrabaszcz
... there is no spoon ...

App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Monday, August 12, 2013 6:50 AM

Why should I migrate to MS Office 2013, what are benefits? In my cease the main reason for it is how easy is to prepare streamed package. Office 2010 this is a topic not for post but for whole blog. For 2013 I need to execute three commands, and modify one simple XML.

1. Download an unpack Office Deployment Tool

4. Download streaming add-ons

Setup.exe /download configuration.xml

5. Prepare the sequence

Setup.exe /packager configuration.xml C:\Office2013\PkgOut

Voila!

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

hi dude nice information about Microsoft office 2013 i am simply understand your article
www.freesoftwaredownloader.com 8/22/2013 9:10 PM | kishan

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! you can find best vapor deals at DiscountVaporCode 12/16/2015 6:14 PM | kelvin

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Every each upgrade is bringing new features as well as lots of new stuff to be learned. The upgrade is not really necessary unless you really want to, free instagram followers. 12/23/2015 2:51 AM | Omenica Devora

nice work. keep sharing.
كلاش اوف كلانس 3/1/2016 3:06 PM | jack

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Les montres mécaniques, les montres Tissot ont introduit une variété d'avantages d'une plus large et plus diversifiée, mais le coût que toute autre marque horlogère suisse plus agréable, en plus, il reflète son engagement envers la population civile "de luxe". replique montre 3/19/2016 4:43 AM | Try

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Dengan menyewa jasa pemasangan backlink, Anda bisa tetap bekerja offline sambil mengamati perbaikan peringkat dari website anda dari waktu ke waktu
survival life 4/7/2016 8:24 AM | pertele

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Fendi is not alone accepted for Covering articles but they are accouterment shoes, fragrances, shoes, dresses and coats at http://fashionablegoods.co.uk 4/12/2016 5:25 AM | cooper

# free coc gems

One of the best strategic game is clash of clans where the players create their own army and groom their skills so that they attack others to occupy whole area of others.When you will visit this author's website you will generate unlimited gold,elixirs,gems and others through which you will play this game much comfortably. 4/14/2016 5:25 AM | sam

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

These designs bags at http://www.lucybags.co.uk are practical, these artlessly absolve the purpose for which the haversack was made. 6/14/2016 8:27 AM | cooper

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

There’s JUST ONE REASON you might fail on the Paleo Diet and it has everything to do with your ability to make delicious food, FAST.Paleohacks Cookbook 7/21/2016 7:36 AM | Paleohack

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Pokemon Go Gym Battle Simulator, Evolution Calculator, IV calculator CP, Pokemon Go Map Locations pokevolver 10/4/2016 3:00 AM | bvnjyu

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Thanks for sharing this great. Keep sharing more useful and conspicuous stuff like this. Thank you so much
happy wheels
1/11/2017 9:30 AM | selena

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

The one place where as a venue and fan I could search by what ever perimeters I chose .Good Luck with your future endeavors happy wheels demo 1/11/2017 9:31 AM | samsam

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
geometry dash 1/11/2017 9:32 AM | zuzu

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

This is an interesting site, serious!Really these contents needs to be shared on social networking sites as they are really the brief and great masterpieces here five nights at freddy's 1/11/2017 9:32 AM | bin

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

There is definately a lot to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.
hill climb racing 2
4/26/2017 12:14 PM | hill climb racing 2

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone!
io games 7/20/2017 1:10 PM | io games

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

Thank you for sharing this article with us! I believe there will be more people like me, they can find many interesting things in this article of you!
- impossible game - roll the ball
9/5/2017 9:09 AM | roll the ball

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

I like to get up early to go out and breathe fresh air. I feel that it is good for health and a good habit
19216811ll.com
10/3/2017 5:44 AM | dvssdv

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing more than your post. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
vex 3 3/21/2018 8:38 AM | vex 3

# re: App-V 5.0 – How to prepare MS Office 2013 for streaming

How to prepare MS Office 2013 for Godaddy Domain renewal streaming Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
5/22/2018 12:21 PM | Roland Swan