Let’s start with a few interesting facts about Bristol,
- Bristol is located just 120 miles west of London.
- It is the largest city in the south west of England.
- Bristol is a 45 mile trip across the Bristol Channel to Cardiff in Wales.
- Bristol is a port city known as the “Birthplace of America”.
- John Cabot sailed from Bristol to help “discover” North America in 1497.
Image 1 – Bristol @ night!
And… I’ll be presenting a session on a Lap Around Visual Studio 2012 at the VBUG user group in Bristol on 16th Jan 2013.
This session targets to show you how Visual Studio 2012 helps you deliver an end to end ALM solution,
1. Application Modernization Trends
2. Why Visual Studio 2012
3. New Feature Walkthrough
If you are in Bristol on 16th Jan, come and join us @ BAWA, 589 Southmead Rd, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7RG, GB.
Map – Venue for VBUG UG meet - BAWA, 589 Southmead Rd, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7RG, GB
Further details can be found here, http://cms.vbug.net/Regions/VBUG-Bristol/Bristol-Events/A-Lap-Around-Visual-Studio-2012-Tarun-Arora.aspx
Hope to see you there!