Unfortunately I wasn't moving fast enough on the virtual playground and Beth Massi tagged me. So I guess it's my turn to reveal five things you didn't know about me.
1) Given the choice between the Grinch and a seasick crocodile, I'd take the seasick crockodile.
2) Like Beth, I'm into cars. I've got a blue 1967 Volkswagen Beetle that is about 80% completed. This isn't your run-of-the-mill VW bug though. It's been lowered 2 1/2 inches in the front, sports Centerline racing wheels, has been completely de-chromed, completely rewired, a new white sport interior, and on and on. When the motor is assembled it will be a 2332cc (stock is 1600cc), dual-carb'd, power plant just waiting to take on some punk in a new Mustang. The problem is it's been sitting idle, incomplete, in my garage for the last few years. For those of you who DO know this about me, yeah, yeah, I hear ya. 2007 is the year it rolls out of my garage under its own power!
3) It's been a long time since I've been on stage, but a few years back I gave the stand-up comedian idea a shot. My gigs were local shows here in Raleigh. I had a great time and fortunately the audiences did to I think.... I hope. For now I get my kicks as a co-host on Computers 2K7. Computers 2K7 is a local call in radio show where we try to help people solve issues their having with their computers. BTW, the picture on the Computers 2K7 website is horribly outdated. I decided to make a change to my image and now I look like a 19 year old college student named Mindy. :-)
4) I grew up in South Florida (Hollywood), went to South Broward High Skrewl, played on the varsity baseball team (injuries plagued my career!), and graduated from Florida Atlantic University with an actual degree in computer and information systems (Mom & Dad were so proud I didn't succumb to the temptation to enter the exciting and glamorous world of telemarketing). Though I didn't attend skrewl there, I am a huge University of Miami fan. I've got two UM stickers on my laptop as I type this. Go 'Canes!
5) I've got a box buried in a secret location that contains two comic books. The first is a near-mint copy of Action Comics #1 and the second is a fine copy of Amazing Fantasy #15. I suppose I shouldn't have told you that. BUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! huh, what was that? Ok, ok, I'm awake. I must have been dreaming. Oh well.... easy come, easy go. :-) Amazing Fantasy #15 is the one comic book that I consider to be "IT" for me to own one day....
6) Yes, I'll give you one more, for those who haven't met me (or noticed for that matter), my eyes are brown. Which means I'm full of it all the way to the top!!!