Hey party people. So, as you have probably realized by now, I’ve been using quite a bit of jQuery with SharePoint. It’s pretty amazing what you can actually accomplish with a little stubbornness and some guidance from the gurus.
Well, it looks like I’ll be putting together a SharePoint jQuery session that I will be presenting at a few conferences. This is such a big and broad topic I could speak on it for hours! So, I need YOUR assistance to help me narrow down what I’ll be focusing on. Some ideas I have are:
- How to even get started; how to set up SharePoint to work with jQuery
- What third party libraries exist out there that integrate well with SharePoint
- How to interact with default SharePoint forms and jQuery (cascading dropdowns, disabling fields, etc..)
- What is SPServices and how can you use it
- When should you NOT use jQuery
What do YOU want to see though? This session is for YOU guys, not for me. Please take a moment to leave a comment below and let me know what you would like to see and learn.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in my sessions!!