As you can guess from the title I have written this post completely on my iPhone.
A part from the obvious restrictions, such as the small keyboard, it wasn't a wholly unpleasant experience making the whole notion of using a device like this to construct posts a viable option.
What put me off attempting to do this before was indeed screen-size but the iPhone does just about cross the boundary in a useable experience.
So I'm a little late to the iPhone party with all the fuss happening last year but it never struck me how good this device was and just how far my Windows Smartphone had to go.
My good friend, Alan Dean, is in love with his Google Android device but again I think that they have a mountain to climb especially in the usersbility stakes which is ultimately key with devices this small were an easy to use interface is of paramount importance.
However the iPhone isn't perfect I do have some wishes ...
1) the screen was a bit bigger and like the wonderfull (and very expensive) HTC Touch HD
2) the keyboard could flip horizontally and vertically in all applications not just some
3) do something smart for blokes big fingers. Some controls are just unusable for the man with cm wide fingers
4) a micro SD slot and a micro USB port please
5) can I also not have to use iTunes as this isn't a good application to have loaded on a work PC
Anyway my attention in future posts will be towards laptops and SQL Server so look out for that. You never know I may write about them using the iPhone again.