Appropriate EDB Recovery product helps to recover EDB file data from dismounted & crashed Exchange server without log files and save recovered information into Outlook PST format.
It occurs very often that Exchange server crashes out due to increased network load, power outage issues, old hardware device or other environmental factors. Under these, circumstances EDB file gets corrupted or dismounted and all mailboxes & public folder becomes out of reach.
Best Way to Recover EDB File:
Use EDB Recovery software that removes corruption from EDB file. Restore all mailboxes and public folders from any dismounted EDB file without log files & Exchange server. Saves entire recovered data into Outlook PST file format. Read More Details at: http://www.pcvita.com/edb-recovery.html
How Software Fulfills the Requirements of Users:
- Recover all items from EDB file and save into PST file format
- Saved recovered mailboxes into separate PST files without any file size limit
- Recover corrupted and inaccessible EDB file
- Recover EDB file without Exchange server
- Retrieve entire information from dismounted EDB file
- Restore entire permanently data from Exchange EDB
- No need to create Recovery Database or Storage Groups etc
- EDB Recovery without log files
- No need to re-install or boot Exchange server modules
| posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 5:27 AM