For awhile now I've worked on refactoring a big chunk of code that I've used numerous times over and have been refactoring in much smaller doses but now I'm taking all the code I've written in XNA (mostly) and creating a reusable function library to make using XNA even easier. Enter, RhinoXNA, providing users with:
- Ability to render 2D (sprites, fonts) and 3D (3D needs work yet)
- Extendable objects to quickly create game menus, player HUD, and game levels
- Built-in, extendable achievement-like system called RhinoAward
- Ability to load sprites, models, fonts, and sounds via simple script files
- Utilities to make saving and loading games easy
One this library is more stable I'll release an open source version.