Before you contact me, there are some things that you should know.
If you have a specific question that you want an answer for:
1. I encourage you to use the Windows CE Newsgroups where you will find quick answers to many of your questions.
The advantage of using the newsgroups is that there are many experts from around the world monitoring and answering questions.
2. I work for Eurotech. We do engineering work to make a profit. That means that we charge money for the engineering work that we do for customers.
3. I do not work for free.
4. I do not do part time consulting work. I don’t have time for that.
5. If you want a response from me, you need to give me your corporate email address. If you do not have a corporate email account then I probably cannot figure out a way to make money from corresponding with you.
6. I do not respond to email from Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Roadrunner, 163.com… In case you don't understand what that means, it means that I delete your message without doing anything else.
7. I do not respond to email if you do not introduce yourself to me in your email.
8. Even if you have read and followed the items above, I probably will not respond to your email.
9. If after reading all of the above you think that you should still send me a specific question, then you need to contact the Sales Team at Eurotech or if you are an existing Eurotech customer contact our Support Team.
If you have a suggestion for something that you would like me to write about on my blog:
2. If you want me to respond to you directly, then follow the instructions above.
Copyright © 2009 – Bruce Eitman
All Rights Reserved