Using the Team Foundation Server Integration Tools Platform.
- ClearCase: 18.104.22.168
- Team Foundation Server: 2012 RTM
- Integration Tools: 2.2.20314.1
- OS: Windows 2008 R2 ENT SP1
I was able to do a simple example migration of a few files by using the following approach:
- Using a dynamic view
- Creating a view shortcut drive (i.e. Z:\)
- Running the tools as a UI client (not as a windows service)
- Running the tools UI in user mode (do not “Run as Administrator”)
- Using the CC detailed history adapter
- Selecting the view shortcut drive (i.e. Z) on the Tools UI Connect to CC dialog
- Selecting the “Detect Changes in CC” option on the Tools UI Connect to CC dialog
- Changing the DisableTargetAnalysis value to True on the Tools UI configuration view
I have yet to perform actual migrations for real projects, but will update this blog as I do.