We at Tellago, Inc. had recently open sourced first version of BizTalk Data Services by Jesus Rodriguez and ESB ToolKit 2.0 Extensions by Dwight Goins on Codeplex. The BizTalk Data Services was more about based on Querying, Browsing for BizTalk Artifacts via RESTful interface.
Today we have a new release for the BizTalk Data Services which is an extension of the earlier release. The new release v0.6 contains:
· Enabling and Disabling Receive Locations
· Starting and Stopping Send Ports
· Starting and Stopping Applications
· Starting, Stopping and Unenlisting orchestrations
· Starting, and Stopping Host Instances
· Resume, Suspend and Terminating Instances
· IQueryable for host instances
The newer release was the hard work of Tellago’s Architect Adrian Lopez ("the happy argentine"). Now I got to support Argentina for the World Cup 2010 or I am dead...!!! ;-) You can read more about the new release on his Blog here.
Keep checking folks. There's even more to come.