Today is my 10th business day working at Geeks with Blogs. I'm phrasing it in "business days" because Thanksgiving completely screwed up my mental days-at-my-new-job clock. Plus it just sounds geekier.
In fact, now that I'm working here, I need to make an extra effort to be super geeky. Maybe even Uber.
Here's my plan so far:
- Wear sandals to work. Check.
- Blog about code stuff more. WIP
- Try more crazy code stuff that ppl might find interesting enough to read a blog about. WIP
- Tweet more, about really geeky stuff.... that people might actually find interesting. WIP
- Make GWB a killer community. Not in the homicidal sense. WIP
I know, I know. I need to limit my WIP more.
I'm also wondering what personal blogging quality decay rate will be. i.e. Can I write a blog post every single day without it turning into boring drivel?
Let’s hope so!